There are many ways to check the performance of your estate agency websites, but here are 7 key metrics that you can use to evaluate your website’s success:
- Website Traffic: The number of visitors to your website is one of the most important indicators of its success. You can use tools like Google Analytics to track how many people are visiting your site, where they are coming from, and how long they are staying.
- Bounce Rate: This metric measures the percentage of visitors who leave your website after only viewing one page. A high bounce rate could indicate that your website is not engaging enough or that your content is not relevant to your target audience.
- Conversion Rate: This metric measures the percentage of visitors who take a desired action on your website, such as making a purchase, filling out a form, or subscribing to your newsletter. A high conversion rate is a good indicator that your website is effectively engaging and converting your visitors.
- Page Load Speed: This measures how quickly your website pages load, which is important for user experience and search engine optimisation. You can use tools like Google PageSpeed Insights or Pingdom to test your website’s load speed.
- Mobile Responsiveness: With the increasing number of mobile users, it’s important that your website is optimized for mobile devices. You can use tools like Google’s Mobile-Friendly Test to check if your website is mobile-friendly.
- On-page Optimisation: Includes factors such as title tags, meta descriptions, header tags, and keyword usage. Ensure that your website’s content is optimised for relevant keywords and that your on-page elements are well-structured and relevant to your content.
- Keyword Rankings: Check your website’s keyword rankings in search engine results pages (SERPs) to see how well your website is optimised for relevant search queries. Use tools like SEMrush or Ahrefs to track your keyword rankings.
👉🏻 Get a FREE website audit today