Congratulations! Your sparkly new website is LIVE!
As we have discussed with you from the beginning of this website journey, the day that your WordPress website goes live is the first day of its ongoing journey. So now you have some choices to make, and we hope that we will be able to remain on the forward journey with you.
Website Aftercare Options: Technical and Content Management
Once your site is live it will be up to you to maintain and manage any changes. Of course, in the first few weeks of going live there are likely to be little issues that occur and the Social Angels team will take care of those for free.
However, if you want content changed, new team members added (or old ones removed), new images added (tagged with your Google Business and Alt Text for SEO), updated featured properties, blog articles written, new pages added for ads to run to, and call to action forms set-up, then you really do need to sign up to our content management package and we will get these amends done in the absolute quickest time possible for you.
MONTHLY CONTENT SUBSCRIPTION PRICING:
- 1 hour per month £50.00 (This will get you SEO checks on any new content you add, or general content amends on content or images throughout the month).
- 2 hours per month £90.00 (This will get you a new blog added with tagged images).
- 3 hours per month £125.00 (This will get you a new page added with tagged images and a call to action form).
PLEASE NOTE: If you do not wish to sign up for our monthly subscription, but then require content amends or new content added, the pricing will be listed in the ‘Book Additional Pages, Forms, Landing Pages’ section next >>>
We always say that the day your new website goes live is the first day of its life. You have a wonderful WordPress website platform now and you should grow it as your business grows.
Bearing this in mind, it is really important to take care of your site and ensure it stays relevant and ranked by Google. In order to do this you need to keep adding new content, keep it fresh and original, ensure that you include all of your keywords and key phrases for SEO, and make sure that any images you add are tagged with your Google Business Profile and have Alt Text added to let the search engines know what they are!
If you are reluctant to sign up for a Social-Angels monthly content management package, but then find that you want us to help you with any of the following items, you can book these using the button below. Prices as listed – these are still discounted from our usual pricing for any NON-SOCIAL-ANGELS websites!
- New website page or ad landing page £150.00
- Website amends to one page £35.00
- SEO to one page (if you have the Rank Math plug-in) £17.00
- SEO to one page (if you do not have Rank Math plug-in) £35.00
- Blog article with imagery £95.00
- New Call to Action form £35.00
- New Thank You Page £35.00
If you are planning on taking over the content management of your website once it is LIVE and would like members of your team to receive training on the site, this is where you book your session.
Please note that if you are choosing this option where you will be taking full control of your site, it is advisable to also choose a basic support package with FL1 Digital, unless you have dedicated WordPress website technicians on your team.
- Sole content management of your site after launch will mean that you will take care of:
- Updates to current content
- SEO of any new content or pages you build
- Geo-tagging and alt-text for all images you upload
- Building and content of new website pages or landing pages
- Blog posting
- Updating all plug-ins on the site
- Upgrades to Google coding and everything else listed under the FL1 Digital support package and the Social Angels content management package
- £180 + VAT per Zoom session
Your WordPress website is likely to require the following maintenance work throughout its lifetime and we would recommend that you have our website experts on hand to keep your site running smoothly:
- Weekly back-ups
- Corrections to work with the latest versions of web browsers as they’re released
- Updates to work with the latest mobiles and tablets as they’re released
- Installation and testing of security and feature updates to WordPress
- Installation and testing of security and feature updates to plug-ins that your site uses
- Updates where external services are changed.
- Legal changes where updates need to be made to the website.
Assistance is covered for the first 30 days after your website’s launch. Thereafter, we recommend a support and maintenance package for ongoing support and upgrades.
Set up your maintenance support time bank so that updates are carried out to keep your site in tip-top condition. If you take care of your site it will be great for years to come, so don’t ignore this important element of your ongoing website care.
- 1 hour per month £70.00
- 2 hours per month £130.00
- 5 hours per month £325.00
- 8 hours per month £500.00